Testimonials:

Artis

Lee Anne: “I have been taking the mangosteen and mineral product now for about 8 weeks. After 1 week, my rheumotoid arthritis was so much better in my knees, that I didn’t need to takes steps 1 step at a time.”

Lee Ann - Missouri

Ken & Debbie: “Hello, we are Ken and Debbie from a small town in north Alabama called Grant. Both of us have been on the minerals and mangosteen for about nine weeks now and have had unbelievable results for the health problems that we eachhave.” …Ken, also, has multiple health problems. Ken has rheumatoid arthritis, ankyalosing spondalitus, osteo arthritis, and osteoporosis. These diseases put Ken in a wheelchair 4 years ago. Ken has had 37 surgeries because of these diseases. The ankyalosing spondalitus totally fused his neck when he was 38 years old, forced him out of the work force, and put him on total disability. Ken’s daily regimen included 11 different medications. One of those 11 medications included 180 oxycodone pain pills a month to help him to be able to walk around and deal with the horrible pain that he experienced on a daily basis. He was also on a dangerous cancer medication that is being used to help treat rheumatoid arthritis called methotrexate. The methotrexate was a required medication for him to be able to take another arthritis treatment called Remicade. This is an IV that Ken would receive every 6 week! s to help control the pain and stiffness from his arthritic diseases. Ken was also on a blood thinner called Coumadin which is nothing more than rat poison. He had to go every six weeks and have blood drawn because of the high risk of all of these drugs killing his liver and other body organs. Ken started the mineral and mangosteen program about nine weeks ago and after about two weeks on the program he became totally pain free and drug free!”

Ken & Debbie - Alabama

Mary: “I was taking the following medications: Fosamax for osteoporosis in my legs-1 pill a week Methrexate 5mg. - 4 pills at once, one time a week. Folic Acid - 1 pill every day for arthritis. None of this was helping me, until I started taking the minerals and mangosteen. I have quit all of the medicines, except for the Fosamax. I initially started taking Vemma in my orange juice once a day and in two weeks, I could see a lot of difference in the way I felt. All of my pain was just about gone. Every day I started feeling better and I now I am not in any pain at all.My hands were so bad I would close my hands and my fingers would close and lock, I would have to take each hand & pull my fingers open, and they had so much pain I wanted to cry. But now I have taken most of the 4 bottles of the minerals and mangosteen for two months and I am feeling great, no pain at all. Believe me, I know what pain is and I had enough of it, and I am so happy to be pain free so far. I will always take it.”

Mary - Indiana


Blood Pressure

Testimonial:

Loren: “I overheard a conversation about the minerals & mangosteen while having a cup of coffee at a restaurant in Bloomington, Illinois. It peaked my interest. Gary came over to our home and shared the minerals & mangosteen product with me. I love this product & I have the lowest blood pressure in years, feel great, and my PSA level dropped from 4.3 to 1.58. I am 74 years old and have numerous family and friends that could use a product like this!”

Loren - Heyworth, Illinois

Cholesterol

Testimonials:

Joan: ”Hi, my name is Joan. I’m a registered nurse in Fort Myers, Fl. I want to tell you about something that happened to me since Ive been taking minerals and mangosteen. I’m really excited about it. In mid April my Dr. had the news for me that my cholesterol was 296. It usually runs around 230-240. At this time he decided to give me a prescription. Something told me not to fill the prescription and I didn’t. May 5th I started taking minerals and mangosteen and when he rechecked me in mid July, my cholesterol had dropped 70 points. I did not exercise. I did not change my diet. I know it was the minerals and mangosteen. I’m really excited about it and I’ll be taking it for the rest of my life!”

Joan - Florida

Bob: ”I went to my doctor for blood work on 5-12-05. My cholesterol was 242. LDL was 165. HDL was 51. My doctor wanted to give me 20mg of Lipitor. I refused and said I would take care of it myself. I doubled the dosage of the mangosteen and mineral product to 2oz. instead of one. I had blood work done again on 9-22-05. I had a follow up visit with my doctor to discuss the results. My cholesterol went down to 175. LDL went down to 112. HDL went down to 40. My doctor told me whatever I was doing to keep doing it.”

Bob - Pennsylvania

Lee Ann: ”The biggest improvement is my cholesterol reading. My trygilcerides dropped 84 points and my total cholesterol dropped 13 points in just the 4 weeks I have been on it when I got my blood tested.”

Lee Ann - Missouri

Jim: ”In early 1997 I had quadruple bypass surgery and have seen a cardiologist regularly since then. In March 2005 I had my regular blood work completed as indicated below. My cardiologist felt that several tests were necessary which led to a heart catherization. Since I have some heart damage, my cardiologist has placed me on Coreg and Lisinopril to control blood pressure and Lipitor to control cholesterol.

I began using the mangosteen and mineral products June 6, 2005 and the results of my July 1, 2005 blood tests are shown below. Note the improvement in overall cholesterol, LDL, and Tryglycerides. My HDL remained the same. On July 8 I met with my cardiologist. He noted my improvement along with an 8 lb weight-loss, but was concerned that my blood pressure was slightly elevated (154/78). After providing him with some information about the mangosteen and mineral products, he suggested raising the Coreg and Lisinopril and using the the mangosteen and mineral products instead of the 40mg of Lipitor…for three months. I thanked him for this plan and will follow up with new blood tests in early October. I feel like an on-going testimony.Blood Draw Dates:

March 8, 2005 & July 1, 2005
Began Using Vemma June 6, 2005
Cholesterol 165 to 139LDL 110 to 91

Tryglycerides 110 to 74
PS: My cardiologist was skeptical, but interested in the mangosteen and mineral products. If I continue to improve without the Lipitor, I’ll likely get his support. Perhaps he’ll even start prescribing and using the product himself.”

Jim - Indiana

Don: ”Paul, I got your message asking if I’d share some specifics on my lab results since starting mangosteen and minerals. Feel free to take a look at the following information and share it with anyone who might like to take a look.

When you listen to the Dr. Edwards CD, it mentions that many of the health improvements from taking mangosteen and minerals can be documented by actually lab results. This has definitely been the case with me. I had a complete set of labs done at the National Institute of Health a week before I started taking Vemma, a second set of labs 3 weeks after starting Vemma and a third set of labs last Friday (7 weeks after starting Vemma).

After looking my labs over last Friday two different physicians at NIH asked me, “What have you be doing differently the last six weeks?” Both of them were shocked at the improvement in my labs. Here’s some of the changes since I started Vemma:

The first thing I noticed … and the change I’m most thrilled about … is I’ve had a very noticeable increase in my energy level. Ever since I had pneumonia in 1995, I’ve suffer from AIDS related fatigue. I’ve felt like someone “unplugged” me about 2-3pm, and I’ve needed a nap almost daily.Within 10 days of starting Vemma, I noticed I wasn’t running out of steam mid-afternoon, and I haven’t had a nap in 6 weeks.

Here’s a few of the changes in my labs:
My triglycerides have gone from 292 down to 201 My HDL (good cholesterol) is up from 25 to 42 …. a Huge improvement My cholesterol is down from 234 to 217.

Note: Two weeks before starting Vemma, my Lipid Physician took me off Crestor and Tricor because my liver was definitely suffering overkill from processing both those drugs in addition to all my HIV meds … He left me on Omacor (prescription fish oil) and Zetia. He told me to expect an increase in my cholesterol and triglycerides since I was stopping Crestor and Tricor. However, instead of going up, both actually decreased after I started mangosteen and minerals.

My hemoglobin is up from 11.4 to 13.1My Creatine level is down from 827 to 257 Glucose down from 105 to 99 My Blood Pressure is down 10-15 points Alanine Aminotransferase down from 171 to 94 Bilirubin Total down from 1.5 to .9 Bilirubin Direct down from .3 to .2 Aspartate down from 157 to 66 Lactate Dehydrogenase down from 234 to 186.

I’m in two different studies at NIH and the newest one is a study at dealing with liver damage suffered by most people who have been on HIV meds for a number of years. My liver function tests have been significantly higher than normal for several years. Since starting mangosteen and minerals, there has been significant improvements in almost all my liver function labs … most of my liver function tests went from being in the “High” into the “Normal” range.

These are only some of my lab results from NIH. Glancing at the complete list of results it’s clear is there is distinct improvement in many areas and at least minor improvement in practically everything tested. All is can say is, “HAVE YOU HAD YOUR SHOT TODAY?”…”

Don


Digestion

Testimonial:

Joyce: “I have been using the mangosteen and mineral products for the past six weeks and I cannot tell you all the positive changes it has done for my health. For years I have had a challenges with digestion. Since I started the minerals and mangosteen, I’ve noticed a difference and can eat whatever I want. As a bonus, I noticed my energy level and joint health has increased beyond what I could imagine! I will never be without this supplement.”

Joyce - Missouri


Energy - Vitality

Testimonials:

Jennifer: “I started taking the minerals & mangosteen a few months ago and it helped me tremendously with over all energy. I have 3 kids and run a business(salon) and also work as a stylist there. My 5 year old always had dark circles under her eyes so I thought I would give it a try with her especially since it was liquid and she could swallow it. She loved the taste and after a few weeks the circles went away. I also give it to my 22 month old and she loves it. She flaps her arms in the morning for it. They both go to the same daycare and lately the whole daycare has been sick, both the kids and the teachers. They have not gotten sick since they have been taking the minerals & mangosteen. My 13 year old also takes it and it helps her with energy as she plays on a fast-pitch softball team that travels. I think it’s great for adults but also great for children because they can swallow it and it’s actually nutricious. Children’s vitamins these days are just glorified candy. So, that’s my testimonial about the minerals & mangosteen, me and my children will keep taking it!!”

Jennifer


Fibromyalgia

Testimonials:

Luanne: “Hi, I’m Luanne from Oceanside, Ca. For the last ten years I have suffered with several problems including fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, high cholesterol, and depression. It really affected my family and how we were doing. I was in bed twenty-two hours a day. My family had to pick up the slack for the things I wasn’t able to do. I was introduced to the minerals and mangosteen product and started taking it. Within five days, I started to feel reat. My symptoms were starting to subside. The pain I had was going way. just felt good. I took the product for the month and realized that itmade a big difference. Well, unfortunately, I let it run out and was off of it for awhile. The symptoms started to recur. I knew it was the minerals and mangosteen that had made a difference in my life. I so I got back on the program. It has made such a huge difference not only in my health but in the health of my family. I actually have my family back again. We are active. We are doing things together. I’ll tell you I don’t know what we would do without it. I’m going to be on it forever!”

Luanne - California


Food Allergies

Testimonial:

Renee: “My name is Renee and I joined this home-based business opportunity for the financial rewards. I’ve have always supplemented with nutritional products. Was I in for a urprise! About ten years ago, when I was age 31, I was diagnosed as having severe food allergies to most things that most people eat on a day-to-day basis. I had never been allergic to any foods in my life so I was shocked! They included wheat, milk, eggs, sugar, potatoes, tomatoes, onions and so on… I was so allergic that I went into anaphylactic shock just during my skin tests. I had been on allergy shots twice a week since 1995 with frequent skin tests to adjust my serum. After taking the product for about a month and a half I started noticing that I was forgetting to take my shots. I had always remembered to take them because the frequent facial pain and migraines served as a reminder. Lets face it, when you allergic to just about everything its hard not to eat the things you are allergic too. It dawned on me one day that the reason I was forgetting to take them was because I was not having the symptoms less and less. I have not had an injection in about a month and though I have an occasional flare-up (when I eat too much of the things I most allergic too)I do not have to take those dreaded shots which leaves my arm sore for about 2 days! If this business doesn’t take off for me financially, I will continue taking the product!!! (But that’s not going to happen… I have a big DREAM and no ones going to steal it!).

Sincerely, Renee



Hair and Nails

Testimonial:

Cathy: “My name is Cathy. I was introduced to the minerals and mangosteen a few months ago by my children’s daycare provider. When she showed me the information on it, I immediately recognized the mangosteen fruit. Having lived in India for a short time, I have had the privilege of eating the mangosteen fruit on many occasions. I quickly placed my order hoping the minerals and mangosteen could be my answer to taking my health to a higher level. When my order arrived I stopped taking the vitamins I had been using for years: E, C, Q10, B and others and started drinking two shots per day of the Nutrition Program. Besides caring for my boys, I am the president and CEO of multiple corporations and healthcare facilities. My day begins early and ends late. Needless to say I have much stress in my life. I have been a vegetarian for years and have always tried to live a healthy lifestyle. Besides a few challenges, I thought I was at optimum health for a woman of 40.

After a few short weeks on the minerals and mangosteen I could tell that my health was changing. I noticed that my hair looked and felt healthier and my finger nails are noticeably stronger. In my opinion everyone, young and old should be drinking the minerals and mangosteen.”

Cathy - Missouri


Migraine Headaches

Testimonials:

Brett: “I used to get three to four severe migraines a month. I’ve been getting these since I was around 10 years old. These were the full-blown aura and vomit inducing kind. Some would last for days. I’ve been to many doctors and nobody has a definite answer to it. The only answer that all of them had has been to prescribe some medication and that was that. I have grown up watching my mother suffer from these same migraines. She is frequently in the hospital emergency room or self-inducing Imitrex shots. I decided a long time ago that I would not take medications. They are not the solution. Two months ago I was introduced to mangosteen. Ever since then I have not had a single episode. I had my mother start taking it as well and she also has not had one since
either.”

Brett

Dora: “Although we are not permitted to claim that the minerals & mangosteen cures all migraine headaches, you can believe me, and I would shout it from the hilltops. I’ll tell you that after many years of suffering with horrendous migraine pain, I have not had a migraine in nearly a month. I averaged one or more per month extreme migraines & several more per month of lesser intensity. Even my hair hurt, and my hair dresser even told me many times that it not only straightened the permanent wave out of my hair, my hair lost life for a period of time after a headache.I was part of a clinical study a local doctor presented to the Cleveland Clinic of Cleveland, Ohio (world renowned) to study the patterns & experimental treatments for migraines, for which he was awarded National recognition, but he never cured MY headaches.If you are among those of us who have spent days bedfast, unable to bear any lights or tolerate the sounds of daily life around us and in a state of total non-function because of the excruciating pain of a migraine headaches, then please take my advice and get some of the minerals & mangosteen as quickly as possible. I am humbly grateful for its results in my life. I want to shout it from the mountain top!

I have experienced other changes as well………..like a restful night’s sleep, more energy, eyesight is clearer, more mental alertness and simply feeling better than I have in years. My allergies to pets, molds, dust, and fragrances are noticeably improving from week to week. I am looking forward to Spring & Summer this year. How terrific to be able to enter homes of friends and relatives, who own pets without an asthma attach to follow. I feel certain that my allergies will be disappearing given a little more time on the minerals &
mangosteen.”

Dora -Ohio


Mitral Valve Regurgitation

Testimonial:

Tanya: “My husband and I decided to try this new mangosteen and mineral program for 30 days. I was the first to use it for 15 days. Believe me, that is all it took to get me hooked. Last year I was battling fatigue and something strange going on with my heart. I went to a cardiologist and was diagnosed with mitral valve regurgitation, two of my heart valves were leaking. This was also causing my fatigue. My doctor immediately put me on Toprol XL to help combat my heart palpitations. I am 31 years old and not very happy about being on medication for the rest of my life. I went back to my doctor in September and told him that I would like to be taken off of the medicine, he could handle that, it would not put me in any danger. I went off my medicine and of course, my heart palpitations started back up. I started back up on the mangosteen and mineral program the first week of October. I noticed changes immediately. My anxiety at night was gone, and I was sleeping great. Here is the kicker, my heart palpitations, GONE!! Completely!! I was feeling great. My moods were more consistent. For me another big test was PMS symptoms, which had also vanished!! I highly recommend this product and will pass the word on to all those around me. I have ordered MY OWN cycle now and my husband is still on his 15 days. Can’t wait to get back on this life-changing product. THANKS!!!”

Tanya - Arizona

Multiple Sclerosis

Testimonials:

Marilyn: “Hi, this is Marilyn from Salem, Oregon. I was diagnosed at the Oregon Health Sciences University in Portland with Multiple Sclerosis in 1988. I’d had for many years before that with debilitating symptoms of fatigue, dizziness, eyes out of focus, vision migraines, challenges with numbness in my hands, arms and face. If that wasn’t enough, I also had memory challenges, confusion, panic attacks, muscle spasms and several other symptoms. I’ve been using diet nutrition for the last nine years and my health has been very good. But still some symptoms, such as muscles spasms in my shoulder blades, dizzy spells or visual migraines, would surface occasionally. I’d usually have two or more symptoms a week. Since I never knew when the symptoms would occur it really did cause me stress. I started using the minerals and mangosteen product in December and found that after a week I began to have more sustained energy. Through the last few months, I’ve noticed that my mind is sharper and my joint pain has disappeared. It’s easier to go up and down the steps now which makes a big difference for me. This is with only taking 1 oz. a day. Recently, I began to take 2 oz. a day to see if I could become symptom free. I really believe with this powerful healing mineral and mangosteen product that this will happen. I can’t describe how happy I am that every morning I wake up knowing that I’m not going to have the stress from these M.S. symptoms.”

Marilyn - Oregon

Chuck: “I started by looking for a good all around supplement to help me deal with the effects of Multiple Sclerosis. Most of the reading I did pointed to the need for anti-oxidants and supplements to help with the day to day effects of the disease. Prior to taking the minerals and mangosteen , I had no energy and had trouble keeping up with my 2 year old. I took an inter-muscular shot of Avonex for MS and it would leave me in really bad shape on the morning after my shot. About 2 1/2 weeks after starting to take the daily power shot I had more energy, I was able to actually get on the floor and play with my child. The side effects were reduced and the length that I felt bad the next day was cut in half. Overall my experience with the minerals and mangosteen has been excellent! I have never felt better and I often wonder if I was not suffering from MS and used the Nutrition System how much better my life would be.”

Chuck

Gary & Sandra: “I’m Sandra, retired school teacher because of Multiple Sclerosis. I have been in a Geriatric chair for 26 years with double vision so bad that I have had a patch over one eye for 13 years.I got a call form Sharron who asked me to just try the minerals and mangosteen and see if it could help me with my vision or my health. When she told me I could send it back with a 100% empty bottle money back guarantee, I said “yes”. I could not exercise, because I was just to weak, but after taking the minerals and mangosteen for one month I had to call Sharron and tell her I had been doing a exercise I could not do before. I rotated 200 times by myself on the peddles that the therapist would attach to my chair. So I reordered and double up on the product dosage on Mondays and Thursdays and by the next order I was able to do 500 rotations in 10 minutes & again I was wonderfully pleased. I’m now exercising my back doing 15 pull ups (something I thought I would never be able to do) I just keep feeling stronger as time goes on!My Husband does not miss taking the minerals and mangosteen & he still is teaching. We both love the taste & the cost, because I was spending a lot more on stuff that was not working. This product is a blessing!”

Gary & Sandra


Pain - Depression

Testimonials:

Clyde: “I “My uncle who has a leg problem, walks with a cane. Finally after a month of begging him, he has tried this amazing product. It’s been three weeks. He said his leg pain has gone. Whom ever reads this… I want to let you know this really happened.”

Clyde

TW: “My name is TW and I had been living in the great state of Montana for 30 years. I fished, hunted and lived, what I considered, a fairly healthy lifestyle. In 1994 my life was changed dramatically from a work related accident in which I broke my neck. Due to the nature of the injury there were misdiagnoses and treatments that made the situation worse.After 2 years of intense pain, I had deteriorated emotionally and physically to the point that I had a mental breakdown and had to be admitted to a psychiatric ward. A proper diagnosis was determined and surgery. By this time I had chronic pain in my neck, back, shoulder, migraine headaches, and severe depression. A series of medications was given and as I took these medications other symptoms arose. The list of medications started out with a few and grew into a list of about 16 different medications. There were 3 different anti depressants at one time, several morphine derivatives, more pain killers, and the list goes on. I was consuming pain killers like candy. Other symptoms appeared from the amount of drugs I was taking and by body was breaking down. I had intestinal problems, suppressed appetite, extreme inflammation, periodontal disease and severe sleep disorder. This went on for many years until my depression was so bad that I was suicidal. I was walking and living but I was numb to everyone. I was reclusive and distant to the people I loved. I knew I had to do something different or die. I began trying to build my body up with herbs, vitamins, enzymes, blood type diet, B12 shots, seeing natural doctors. I was able to wean myself off most of the medications so I was getting some results but my body was so depleted and toxic from these medications and not eating well. To top all this offŠ I have a near heart attack and find out that I had an almost complete blockage in the left ascending coronary artery. I had it repaired and was recovering but was so weak and my depression was taking over again. I felt like I was not going to make it in this world very much longer nor did I have the strength to fight any longer.Then one day a lady named Kassandra walked up my driveway, handed me a box of minerals and mangosteen and my life has changed forever. I would say that the first results were within 1 week. It was as if someone had turned the lights on. It has been a quick process of recovery. I have no depression, good energy and a joy for living that I hardly remembered existed. My worst symptoms are improving every day and my family says I have done a 360 degree turnaround. My whole being is being healed, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. I love myself and life is a big adventure. I can¹t believe how easy the process was. Thank you minerals and mangosteen. I prayed for years for help. In 3 months you have changed my life!”

T.W. - Arizona


Prostate Challenges

Testimonials:

Jeff: “For 5 years I took an antihistamine and decongestant to battle severe allergies. At the time I was unaware of the study that a large percentage of men who have a prolonged use of the antihistamines will suffer prostate problems. Unfortunately, I became one of these men experiencing symptoms at the age of 38. After two surgeries and years of antibiotics, I still suffered from chronic prostatitis (swollen prostate) which in turn caused continuous bladder infections. Inflammation of the prostate was the underlying cause of these reoccurring symptoms. I took Vioxx and Celebrex until they were withdrawn from the market. I then used 1600 mg. of ibuprofen per day. This helped greatly but caused stomach irritation…I have now been on the product for 8 months and have been off all antibiotics and ibuprofen. In addition I no longer get up 5 to 6 times per night to urinate which allows me better rest. At 43, I am symptom free for the first time in 5 years. For me, the minerals and mangosteen have literally changed my life and health.”

Jeff - Illinois



Psoriasis - Eczema

Testimonials:

Aristia: “I have suffered from Psoriasis for over 15 years, tried topical medication, which did not work. The only medication that helped me was an oral drug called methotrexate, which destroys the liver. The only way I can take the drug was to have regular liver biopsies. I made the decision not to take the drug anymore. I would rather suffer with the itchiness and scaly condition. Then a friend of mine introduced my husband and me to the minerals and mangosteen product, I had tried another vitamin manufacturer who CLAIMED it would take care of it (at $120.00 a month). It failed miserably. I was skeptical because of previous experience, but my husband said we should try it, and took a picture of my forehead for comparison. After drinking my shot in the morning I took the residue that was on the glass and put it on my forehead and eyebrows in three weeks you can see the difference. I am sold I know that it will take a while longer to help with my severe areas and they are starting to lighten also. Now my husband is marketing the product!.”

Aristia - Connecticut



Psoriasis - Eczema

Testimonials:

Aristia: “I have suffered from Psoriasis for over 15 years, tried topical medication, which did not work. The only medication that helped me was an oral drug called methotrexate, which destroys the liver. The only way I can take the drug was to have regular liver biopsies. I made the decision not to take the drug anymore. I would rather suffer with the itchiness and scaly condition. Then a friend of mine introduced my husband and me to the minerals and mangosteen product, I had tried another vitamin manufacturer who CLAIMED it would take care of it (at $120.00 a month). It failed miserably. I was skeptical because of previous experience, but my husband said we should try it, and took a picture of my forehead for comparison. After drinking my shot in the morning I took the residue that was on the glass and put it on my forehead and eyebrows in three weeks you can see the difference. I am sold I know that it will take a while longer to help with my severe areas and they are starting to lighten also. Now my husband is marketing the product!.”

Aristia - Connecticut

Rachael: “In August I was given a card from a dear family friend, Ann R. Ann had just started taking mangosteen and minerals, and shared some information with me because she noticed my 3 yr. old, Raymond’s eczema. I believe that the timing of receiving Vickie¹s name in relation to the mangosteen and minerals could not have been more divine. My son, Raymond has severe eczema, and has a severe allergy to peanuts, and reactive airway disease, my mother and I have tried anything and everything, and even taking him to an allergist was not offering any solutions. I immediately ordered a one pack. I also was looking for something, because I myself have struggled with fatigue (working part time nights as a Mother Baby Care Nurse, so that my husband could be with our three boys at night, and I would care for them during the day, they are now 6, 3 and 1. I have worked nights since Aug. of 2000.) I have also struggle with anxiety, and depression but have tried many different products trying to avoid getting on an antidepressant. (I even quit my job as a nurse completely in 2006 when I was expecting my 3rd son, because I just felt like I couldn’t be a mother and wife and a nurse, and deal with reality, but went back Jan. 2007) I was introduced to mangosteen and minerals in 2004 by a friend and ordered the product Xango, but I was still taking a multivitamin, sometimes Melalucea from my mom, and also Juice plus. (I ordered the gummies from juice plus for my kids, they would devour the fruit, but not touch the veggie, and I would be left to eat all of them.) I ran out of everything in Aug., just as Ann gave me some info. About mangosteen and minerals. Vickie spent countless conversations praying for me that this product would help me and my son, and she has been generous in mailing me pamphlets, etc.! I am so thankful for Vickie, and also for her having MJ contact me, who has also been a huge source of guidance.

I had sinus surgery in 2002 due to constantly having sinus infections, and a deviated septum, and constantly being on antibiotics. The surgery definetly has improved the quality of my life, but I still struggled with feeling sick, and having occasional infections. This last summer I was sick every month, June, July and August, and on antibiotics, every month. August I was at the end of my rope, and beginning mangosteen and minerals has been nothing short of a miracle. After a couple of weeks I noticed an amazing difference in my energy level, and a clarity, and a new optimism, a hope and giddiness, an excitement about life that I only felt in fleeting moments…but this time it felt sustained. I have also noticed that I am so much calmer…I would worry and fret about going to work the day before, and dwell on the smallest of things (OCD). Mangosteen and minerals has saved me from getting on any medication for depression or for OCD, and anxiety. I also would wake up every day feeling achy and wanting to rush down to our chiropracters…but I don¹t¹ feel this need on a daily basis like I did for years. Mangosteen and minerals has changed my life. I feel like I am a happier mother, wife, nurse, individual. I have a testimony of the reality of a loving Heavenly Father and in His Son Jesus Christ and in the Holy Spirit that cares about us personally, and I thank you and Dr. Yibing Wong for the miracle of Mangosteen and minerals…and I now have a testimony. My son¹s eczema has also improved, although I do struggle with getting him to take it for me on a daily basis, so I am working on being creative. I pray that I will be able to take this product for the rest of my life, and share it with all that I know, in hopes that others will benefit in whatever ways they are searching, hoping and praying for. I just wanted to thank you for saving and changing my life.

With the utmost gratitude and appreciation”

Rachael E.


Sjorgenes Disorder

Testimonial:

Lee Ann:I have Sjorgenes Syndrome and my eyes were burning and itching. Taking this product has helped that tremendously, and I don’t ever need drops in my eyes anymore.”

Lee Ann - Missouri


Sleeping Disorder

Testimonials:

David: “Hi, my name is David and I live in Redding, Ca. I have a story about the minerals and mangosteen combination that is a flat out miracle for me. I was a hard core long term drug abuser for over 25 years. Thankfully, that part of my life is behind me. However, as a result of the prolonged drug use, I was only able to sleep for two and a half maybe three hours tops and that was only if I was 100% exhausted. In addition, I would always wake up and although I really had no trouble going back to sleep it left me feeling fatigued and tired. I thought it was a condition I would have for the rest of my life. I began using the minerals and mangosteen combination approximately one month ago and within two weeks I slept five hours one night. Now it may not be a miracle to you but it’s a flat out miracle to me. I’m so grateful, it has given me my life back!”

David - California

Scott: “5 weeks of using the minerals & mangosteen and my AST and ALT liver enzyme levels have dropped for the first time in 3 years. My cholesterol went down 20 points and I lost 12 pounds from a change of eating habits due to reduced cravings. I am no longer using a CPAP machine for Sleep Apnea. I also have more energy.”

Scott - Bloomington, Illinois


Tennis Elbow

Testimonial:

John: “My name is John and I’m from Chicago. For the last year or year and a half I’ve been suffering with some muscular problems in my arms, especially my right arm. The pain was diagnosed as tennis elbow. I had gotten to the point where I was getting cortisone shots and doing acupuncture. I got relief from it but it didn’t last that long. It was constant pain. I couldn’t lift suitcases. I was real cautious about using the muscles in the arm. I couldn’t go bowling. I couldn’t do a lot of things. I heard about a mineral and mangosteen product and I had to try it. I took an oz. of each product every morning and probably within three to five days I noticed an incredible difference. I’ve been taking it every single day since April and to this day I haven’t had the problem. The pain in my arms, either right or left,is totally gone. I’m really excited about it because its been one of the only things that has helped. It has been consistent. I’ll continue ti use it as long as I can get my hands on the product.”

John - Chicago


Urinary Tract Infections

Testimonial:

Lori: “Hi, my name is Lori from central Pennsylvania, I’m really happy to tell my story because so many women suffer from urinary tract infections. Once in a while I develop a UTI and if you have ever had one you know exactly what it is. It is a very painful sensation with extreme pressure. Using antibiotics for ten days is about the only way to get rid of it. Well, I’d been using minerals and mangosteen for a few months but one Sunday morning I woke up with the symptoms. I had been reading some research that showed that minerals and mangosteen was effective against many forms of bacteria so I decided to see if the mangosteen would help with my problem. I didn’t know exactly how much to use so I started out with two oz. of the minerals and mangosteen followed by a large glass of water. Then I had breakfast and about one hour later I had another 2 oz. followed by water. Soon after that I realized I had no more pain whatever and the frequency was greatly reduced. At lunch time I had another oz., another oz. in mid afternoon and another oz. in the evening. I really saturated myself with the product. The symptoms were completely gone in the first sixty minutes. Just to make sure it didn’t come back, I took three or four oz. the next day. However I really felt like it had done the trick in the first few hours. Now anytime something like that comes up I know what to do. I just use a whole lot of the minerals and mangosteen juice throughout the day. It works. This stuff is powerful!”

Lori - Pennsylvania


Virus

Testimonial:

Clyde: “…my 2 year old granddaughter, whom I was given the privilege to look after for nine months while her parents were deployed, awakened with a real bad cold and a fever. You could here it rattle on her chest as she breathed. My wife told me to give her some Tylenol and call her at work and let her know so she could take her to the doctor. Well I guess you know what I gave her. Her fever broke in about two hours. I dosed her again before bed time. The next day the rattling on her chest was gone. I myself have been truly blessed to witness first hand what the mangosteen and minerals can do.

Clyde G.


Visit: http://www.vemmabuilder.com/507177605